National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Leucoplazia paroasa orala
2. Posibile cauze de esec terapeutic in tratamentul hepatitei C la pacienti cu coinfectie VHC-HIV
3. Tripla infectie HIV, hepatita C, tuberculoza - o adevarata epidemie la utilizatorii de droguri injectabile
4. Antigenul p24 (determinat prin metode hipersensibile) in diagnosticul si evolutia infectiei HIV/SIDA
5. Influence of associating nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs with antifungal compounds on viability of some Candida strains
6. Review of Institute of Medicine and National Research Council recommendations for one health initiative
7. Spontaneous generation of infectious prion disease in transgenic mice