National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Panorama fenomenului infectios la inceputul mileniului III
2. Vaccinarea anti-SIDA: actualitati si perspective
3. Infiltrate pulmonare eozinofilice in patologia parazitara
4. Implicatiile stresului oxidativ in patologia infectioasa
5. Douazeci de ani de la aparitia lucrarii „Infectia cu virusul imunodeficientei umane (HIV)“
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE