Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
Official Journal’s protocols
- Initial letter to reviewers
- Review request letter
- Ab initio acceptance letter
- Ab initio rejection letter
- Minor revision letter
- Major revision letter
- Late acceptance letter
- Late rejection letter
- Conflict of interest statement
- Statement on Human and Animal Rights
- Statement of Informed Consent
- Declaration of originality