National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
2. Molecular detection and identification of pathogenic fungi in clinical samples
3. Patologia tropicala de import in Romania in ultimii 11 ani
4. Determinanti ai supravietuirii indelungate la copiii si adolescentii cu infectie HIV-1 si leucoencefalopatie multifocala progresiva (PML)
5. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus viewed from an epidemiological triangle model
6. Emerging and re-emerging viruses in the era of globalisation
7. Afectarea neurocognitiva la pacientii cu infectie HIV-1 - Reactualizarea criteriilor de diagnostic si a metodelor de evaluare
8. Tratamentul hepatitei acute virale C
9. Ingrijirea pacientului cu infectie cronica VHB in 2010
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE