National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Infectiile produse de vectori
2. Infectia cu virusul imunodeficientei umane HIV-SIDA
3. Evolution of New Genotype of West Nile Virus in North America
4. Severe imported Plasmodium falciparum malaria, France, 1996-2003
5. Babesiosis in Lower Hudson Valley, New York, USA
6. Evolutia infectiilor genitale cu Mycoplasma hominis si Ureaplasma urealyticum in perioada 2007-2009
7. Complicatiile infectioase la pacientii varstnici cu boala cronica de rinichi
8. Efectul antimicrobian al unor medicamente anti-inflamatoare nesteroidiene
9. Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy – A case report