National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Scrisoare catre cititori
2. Vaccinare - imunizare. Concept si practica
3. Vaccin & vaccinare sezoniera vs. vaccin & vaccinare pandemica
4. Impact of antiretroviral therapy on survival in HIV infected patients
5. Participarea sistemului endocrin in infectia HIV/SIDA la copii - Studiul procesului de crestere si diferentiere
6. Toleranta alterata la glucoza si diabetul zaharat - manifestare extrahepatica in infectia cu VHC
7. Transmiterea perinatala a virusului hepatitic B
8. Noi medicamente antiretrovirale - 2009 (ICCAC 2009)
9. Prof. Dr. Vasile Gorgan