National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. In memoriam Conf. Dr. Dan Duiculescu
2. Tulburari de crestere si dezvoltare la copii infectati HIV/SIDA - Studiu auxologic
3. Tehnici alternative de diagnostic si monitorizare a infectiei HIV
4. Resistance on antibiotic drugs and incidence of some bacteria species in urinary tract infections
5. Clostridium difficile - etiologie si epidemiologie
6. The role of host lipids in the pathogeny of chronic hepatitis C
7. Metode noi si vechi in diagnosticul de laborator al tuberculozei si in depistarea rezistentelor la medicatia antituberculoasa