National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Ultrasound elastography in chronic viral hepatitis - a review
2. The plague: medical and historical characterization. Representation in literature (case study: A Journal of the Plague Year by Daniel Defoe)
3. Data regarding incidence of Corynebacterium spp. in the Romanian healthy population
4. The intra-observer variability of acoustic radiation force impulse (ARFI) - implications for the use of the method in monitoring chronic liver diseases
5. Detectarea prin tehnici de biologie moleculara a tulpinilor de ycobacterium tuberculosis rezistente la rifampicina si/sau izoniazida folosind sistemul GenoType MTBDRplus
6. Prevalenta diabetului zaharat in cadrul bolilor infectioase
7. Evaluarea prin metode noninvazive a fibrozei hepatice la pacientii cu coinfectie VHC-HIV utilizatori de droguri pe cale intravenoasa
8. IL-10 and IFN-y in patients with chronic hepatitis B treated with entecavir - a cross-sectional pilot study
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE