National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Cuvant catre cititori
2. Bolile infectioase, armele biologice, bioterorismul, provocare majora a societatii civile contemporane
3. Influenza activity - United States and worldwide, 2007-08 season
4. Bacterial pneumonia and pandemic influenza planning
5. Deaths from bacterial pneumonia during 1918-19 influenza pandemic
6. Environmental contamination during influenza A virus (H5N1) outbreaks, Cambodia, 2006
7. Highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (H5N1) in experimentally infected adult mute swans
8. Highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (H5N1) isolated from whooper swans, Japan
9. Oseltamivir prescribing in pharmacy-benefits database, United States, 2004-2005
10. Pandemic influenza and excess intensive-care workload
11. Influenza virus (H5N1) in live bird markets and food markets, Thailand
12. Replacement of sublineages of avian influenza (H5N1) by reassortments, sub-Saharan Africa
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE