National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Gripa aviara si pregatirea unui raspuns adecvat viitoarei pandemii
3. Epidemiologia gripei aviare a (H5N1) la om: Cazuri confirmate de OMS
4. Update on avian influenza in animals (type H5)
5. Gripa pandemica. Protocol OMS pentru raspuns rapid si control
6. Gripa aviara, inclusiv gripa A (H5N1), la oameni: Ghidul provizoriu OMS pentru controlul infectiei in locatiile serviciilor de sanatate
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE