National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Adenovirusuri in boala celiaca la copil
2. Swine influenza virus antibodies in humans, Western Europe, 2009
3. Hepatitis E virus and neurologic disorders
5. Infectiile transmise de animalele de companie
6. Detectarea directa a mycobacterium tuberculosis in formele paucibacilare de tuberculoza cu tehnica Real Time PCR
7. Experienta epidemiei SARS pe plan international - Lectii pentru viitor
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE