National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. In Memoriam - Profesor Universitar Dr. Ludovic Paun
2. An update of HIV infection in Romania
3. Rate and determinants of virologic failure in HIV-infected youth receiving first-line Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate/Efavirenz (Atripla®) compared to other antiretroviral drug regimens
4. The risk of cardiovascular disease in a cohort of chronic hepatitis C patients
5. Complicatii neurologice la pacientii cu varicela
6. Diffuse infiltrative lymphocytosis syndrome and acute Cytomegalovirus infection in a HIV infected patient: a Romanian case report