National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJID has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Societatea Nationala Romana de Boli Infectioase, Congresul National de Boli Infectioase, Bucuresti, 2012
2. Istoria naturala a infectiei cu Genul Vibrio
3. Autophagy as a defense mechanism against pathogens
4. O jumatate de secol de cercetare Ã®n domeniul interferonilor
5. Dispozitive medicale invazive - utilizare si rate de infectie asociate acestora in serviciile ATI din Bucuresti
6. Alimentatia - o componenta importanta a dezvoltarii sanatoase a sugarului
7. Aspecte actuale in boala diareica acuta la sugar
8. Characterization of the patterns of drug-resistance mutations in newly diagnosed HIV-1 infected patients naive to the antiretroviral drugs
9. Allergic sensitisation in tuberculosis patients at the time of diagnosis and following chemotherapy
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE